Article delegate-en/1798 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] 7.8.1 as W2K service: Performance, restart etc
01 Aug 2002 06:55:45 GMT "Hiroko Sano" <p7ydabdyi-uwzfqixm6zxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Sato-san,

Thank you very much for your support.

I checked the log  and found the "(WIN) ... spawn(...) no response from child, ..." .

So, I  upgraded to dg7910b.exe  yesterday.  Buuut,,,, unfortunately,  the problem still remains!!

The situation I had this morning is following..almost same to it's been..

The http proxy got not responding. Some clients got "No page found"
brought by IE default error pages. I guess the clients could not talk to
Delegate server.   This time, the Windows pop up error message has not
seen on the server.

And  I still saw  "(WIN) ... spawn(...) no response from child, ..." in http log.
The log file is too big so that I don't bring here.. But I can check if
someone could tell me the keyword.