Article delegate-en/1794 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate forcing download of Japanese character set on Microsoft clients
30 Jul 2002 22:24:35 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you paedqbdyi-yavwm65pfvxr.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote:
 |We are having a problem with our delegater server, version . When
 |clients running Windows OS connect they are asked to download the
 |Japanese character set. This happens every time they connect, after
 |closing and restarting browser. What can be done to have this stop. The

Which browser are you using?
Does not it happen when you connect it without DeleGate, or with
another proxy?

 |web site is for US customers, and does not require the Japanese language
 |support. I'd appreciate any help in this matter.

Could you show me a example of URL of such page?