Article delegate-en/1793 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate forcing download of Japanese character set on Microsoft clients
30 Jul 2002 21:05:51 GMT paedqbdyi-hugik5uqw5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org

We are having a problem with our delegater server, version . When
clients running Windows OS connect they are asked to download the
Japanese character set. This happens every time they connect, after
closing and restarting browser. What can be done to have this stop. The
web site is for US customers, and does not require the Japanese language
support. I'd appreciate any help in this matter.

Mike Womack
Sprint ASE
voice  000-000-0005
fax     000-000-0005