Article delegate-en/1790 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] 7.8.1 as W2K service: Performance, restart etc
29 Jul 2002 02:55:45 GMT "Hiroko Sano" <p7ydabdyi-dyd2yvaiidxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi , I am using 7.9.5 and I have exactly same situation with yours.
I use Delegate  mainly as a HTTP proxy , and for a few users,  i also set
FTP,SMTP, POP proxy on Win2k server.

1) When the http proxy user connections increases, the http proxy got not
responding. Then IE client got "No page found" brought by IE
original. That means user could not talk to Delegate server.  The users
could get the pages after sometimes they tried to reload the page.

2) Occasionaly ( once per 2 days in my environment with about 50
simultaneous users) the all http proxy processes were dead. And I had to
restart the server.  I say the same popup message " "Delegate has
performed an illegal instruction. "  But the popup msg seemed long before
the processes were dead.

Here is my config.
The server has 1.25GB memory and enough HDD spaces.

---from here---
ADMIN=postmaster@mycompanyname..jp
-P8080
SERVER=http
CACHE=NO
LOGFILE=${PORT}[date+.%d]
MAXIMA=delegated:256

Sebastian, did you fix your problem? Could you please give me any
information?

And, could anyone  tell me what's this problem is?

I really need to figure out how I can solve this problem.

P.S.

 I also tried with 7.9.7. But the problem has been continued.

Thanks,

Regards.