Article delegate-en/1770 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] PID file disapear when restart
23 Jul 2002 12:07:23 GMT pvmdabdyi-uwzfqishozxr.ml@ml.delegate.org

Hi,

Just for information, I think it's abnormal, but only you can know the
truth  ;)
When we restart delegate with the commande line delegated -Fkill-hup -Pport
(like your commande line "kill -SIGHUP PID"), the file where delegate found
the PID information of the active port is lost. So when we try to stop the
active port of delegate after some restart, it doesn't work.
Ok, it's not a big problem and it isn't an handicap (we can kill it
manually...), but I think that give you this feedback can not be wrong!

Have a good day (night?)
Cheers,

PS.: I havn't find the solution for the JACADA port (1100 & 1101) and this
is an handicap for me   :'(
/Guillaume de Rorthais