Article delegate-en/177 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: About DeleGate
17 Dec 1998 16:53:02 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato 佐藤豊)

you Lucas Adri\an G\smez Bland\sn <pv4aabdyi-mnvdjlzx4rfr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I'm interested in deny access to sex pages on my site, is possible make
 |this with your program???? I try with my route and an access list, but,
 |It only work with site, not with address of users i.e.
 |http://members.tripod.com/~lgomez.

You can redirect accesses to URLs of a speficifed pattern to another
specified URL, which may just return a denial message.  Prepair your
denial mesage, for example, at /path/of/denial.html.  And if you are
running DeleGate as a general HTTP proxy, specify like follows:

  SERVER=http
  MOUNT="http://members.tripod.com/~lgomez* /path/of/denial.html"

Otherwise if you are running DeleGate which is accessed as an origin
HTTP server, do like this:

  SERVER=http://your-www-server/
  MOUNT="/~lgomez* /path/of/denial.html"

The first mechanism is not so complete since it do matching for the host
part of URL only literally, thus neither alias host-name nor IP-address
notation can be matched with this notation.
If you wich to return result status code of HTTP other than 200 (Success),
like 403 (Forbidden), prepair an CGI program to generate such an error
message, for example at /path/of/denial.cgi and do MOUNT it  instead of
denial.html.