Article delegate-en/1768 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: How to make?
20 Jul 2002 17:52:09 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Hi,

On 07/17/02(01:52) you "Dmitri A. Martynoff" <p3udabdyi-o7da2lqsi5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1759@delegate-en.ML_>
 |> Sorry, the problem reason was just incompletely downloaded tar.gz file.
 |
 |    Do you know that delegate*.tar.gz archives at
 |http://www.delegate.org/anonftp/DeleGate/ are corrupted? Where can I get
 |good DeleGate distribution?

The original distribution is at ftp://ftp.delegate.org/pub/DeleGate/
as announced in <URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/download/>
(by FTP server on Unix machine)

But what "http://www.delegate.org/anonftp/DeleGate/" is doing is just
transferring the same FTP file sets from above location to HTTP
without caching (by HTTP proxy on Windows machine).

I think the suspect can be the network interface card for www.delegate.org
which is drived by a old driver software on Windows.  So I replaced it
with relatively new one.  If you see the same problem yet, tell me more
about how the downloaded files are corrupted.