Article delegate-en/1762 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: A real problem (it's not for filter i mean!)?
17 Jul 2002 19:26:02 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Hi,

Your question
"is it possible to restrict  access to some website with delegate ?
 like with a string (word) or a black list?"
was not clear for me because I could not figure out "what kind of word
appears where".  Now it seems that the "word" you meant is the one in
request URL.  Then you can reject access based on word(s), in request URL,
using MOUNT parameter(s) like this:

  MOUNT="*%Sword%S = rcode=403"

 |-----
 |The connection to the Jacada server has failed.
 |This may be due to one of the following reasons:
 |1.        The TCP/IP connection between the client and the server is not set up
 |properly. You can verify that the client can reach the server by running "ping
 |SERVER-NAME" on the client. If you don't know how to use "ping", you can ask
 |your system administrator for help.
 |2.        Either the client or the server computer are protected by a firewall
 |which does not permit Jacada to establish a TCP/IP connection. If this is the
 |case, the firewall should be configured to allow communication through the two
 |port numbers used by Jacada (1100 & 1101 by default).
 |If you have access to the server computer as well, you can have a look at some
 |server-related problems.
 |------

Are not these your case?  You can ping www.transinformatique.fr from
your host of your browser ?

 |PS: what means "cheers"?

Is not the word (cheer+s) in your English dictionary?  I think
it is a word for greeting with several meanings like,
"with respects", "bon voyage", or so.