Article delegate-en/1761 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] A real problem (it's not for filter i mean!)?
17 Jul 2002 18:42:33 GMT p4edabdyi-o7da2lsee5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org

Hello!

Ok, I finish to find my solution (msg 1755) for the last message with this
scipt for ffromcl :

#!/bin/bash
TMP=/tmp/tmp.$$
cat > $TMP
grep -m 1 -i -f /home/delegate/adm/test.txt $TMP > /dev/null
if [ $? = 0 ]; then
  echo "Request-Line: GET    ????????????"
  grep -v Request-Line: $TMP
else
  cat $TMP
fi
rm -f $TMP

I just a pb after the GET, I must to find a solution to receive an error
page...I will see that in few day...

Now I have another pb:
I use delegate as a typical proxy server to access internet...Someone in my
Network need to work with this webpage :

www.transinformatique.fr/jacada/tif.html

and this is the error message we receive when we try to connect him:

-----
The connection to the Jacada server has failed.
This may be due to one of the following reasons:
1.        The TCP/IP connection between the client and the server is not set up
properly. You can verify that the client can reach the server by running "ping
SERVER-NAME" on the client. If you don't know how to use "ping", you can ask
your system administrator for help.
2.        Either the client or the server computer are protected by a firewall
which does not permit Jacada to establish a TCP/IP connection. If this is the
case, the firewall should be configured to allow communication through the two
port numbers used by Jacada (1100 & 1101 by default).
If you have access to the server computer as well, you can have a look at some
server-related problems.
------

I don't know what to use...RELAY, SERVER, PERMIT....??

this is my configuration:

-------
env[1] TMPDIR=/root/tmp
env[46]
LIBPATH=.:/home/delegate/work/9292:/home/delegate/lib:/usr/local/delegate7.9.5/s
rc
arg[2] AUTH=proxy:pauth
arg[3] RELIABLE=*@localhost
arg[4] PERMIT=*:*:.localnet
arg[5] PROXY=172.25.72.2:80
arg[6] SERVER=http
arg[7] SHARE=
arg[8] PROTOLOG=:%C
arg[9] FFROMCL=/home/delegate/adm/ffromcl.cfi
--------

If it can help you I've attach my log file...

Can you help me please?

Thank you for your help,
With kind respect.

PS: what means "cheers"?