Article delegate-en/1760 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] How to make???
16 Jul 2002 20:24:16 GMT jetteb <psudabdyi-p5lznxnl2jxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi, I've already posted my question but got no answer...

I use Delegate as a reverse proxy server (Web client -> HTTP proxy ->
Web server) and
there's some ASP scripts that needed the IP of the client. Since the
proxy was used,
the Web server as its IP adress of the PROXY in REMOTE_ADDR variable.

Is it possible to set a new variable in the PROXY to send to the Web
server (the ASP will be able to use it) ? Is it possible to do this by
scripting/filter or by using some config parameters?

Benoit Jetté

E-mail: Benoit.Jette@UMontreal..CA