Article delegate-en/1755 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] is it possible to make filter on words?
10 Jul 2002 12:21:53 GMT p3mdabdyi-uwzfqiroozxr.ml@ml.delegate.org

Hello,

Further my first mailon the 1707th, about "how to restrict the acces of
several sites", I didn't received any answer from you. Maybe I was not very
clear, my english is very good...   :)

My problem is to stop the access to some sites which may be dangerous or
too much "hard"...So is it possible to stop the connection with some rules
on severals words?

Thank you!