Article delegate-en/1752 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Kerberos support?
09 Jul 2002 11:35:11 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Hi,

<URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm#FCL>
<URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm#CFIscript>
>filterName is named as FXX, ... where XX is one of CL (client), SV (server)
>Filter commands for FXX are bidirectional filter given file descriptor 0
>bound for the client, and file descriptor 1 bound for the DeleGate.

I think this description is enough for programmers of filters, and
it has not been translated into Japanese:p
There is also description about CFIscript in the manual but it is
not applicable to bidirectional filters, thus it has nothing to do
with FCL / FSV.

"sslway.c" might be used as a base for other filter, but far smaller
"bdtee.c" will be enoguth to see the interface.  But even bdtee.c
is too complex to see it. The framework of bidirectional filter is
so simple one like follows.

main(){
  for(;;){
     do_poll(0,1)