Article delegate-en/1746 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] How to block some files which contain special data?
09 Jul 2002 11:17:36 GMT =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=B3=C2=BF=A1=BB=AA?= <poqdabdyi-yavwm665vvxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,Yutaka,I want to use cfi script to block some files which contain special data,what can i do?
This is very important for me,because i want to use delegate as a firewall which work on the application layer to filter some unbelieved content.

i need your help,pls!

						Jacky