Article delegate-en/1745 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Kerberos support?
09 Jul 2002 06:22:29 GMT pvudabdyi-qjyh54m76nxr.ml@ml.delegate.org

Thanks Yutaka.
      I thought that was the case. I don't suppose that there has been any
English translation of the CFI documentation? If not, then we shall have to use
the SSLWay source as a basis for a kerberos filter.

Cheers,
Mark

Yutaka Sato wrote

> In message <_A1742@delegate-en.ML_> on