Article delegate-en/1744 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Kerberos support?
08 Jul 2002 18:14:56 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "Mark Coleman" <pvudabdyi-hugik5uufnxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |            A client has a requirement for authentication using kerberos. Is
 |there any support for this in DeleGate? If not, could you direct me to the
 |relevant modules where such functionality could be added to assess whether
 |our development team could add this facility.

DeleGate does not support Kerberos, and I myself don't have a plan
to support it as a builtin mechanism of DeleGate.  It should be
supported as a filter program attached to DeleGate like "SSLway"
for SSL, that is as a bidirectional filter inserted between client
and DeleGate (FCL), or between DeleGate and server (FSV).
<URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/ssl/>
Filter programs like SSLway, can be developed and run totally
independently of DeleGate.