Article delegate-en/173 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Strange problems? :?
17 Dec 1998 07:31:39 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato 佐藤豊)

you Official <psyaabdyi-mnhipgc4s5jr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I'm use DG 5.8.0 at Linux Red Hat 5.0
 |
 |1)
 |I have my official mailbox at my server
 |and also i have a some free mailboxes
 |at .geocities.com, .softhome.net -
 |(just for spam)
 |
 |When i start recieving mail (it is machine with fakeip),
 |program waiting for connect to mailserver more
 |What is the problem? :?

Have you ever read any document about DeleGate?
I recommend you to make at least a glance at followings:
1) http://www.delegate.org/delegate/tutorial/
2) ftp://ftp.delegate.org/pub/DeleGate/Manual.txt
These are also enclosed in the distribution file "delegateV.R.P.tar.gz".
3) http://www.delegate.org/delegate/ml/delegate-en/

The document 1) start with:
>a. The simplest way to use DeleGate as a HTTP proxy, on the port 8080,
>is like this:
>    delegated -P8080 SERVER=http
>where -Pxxxx specifies the port number used to accept request from
>clients, and SERVER=yyyy specifies the protocol name used to
>communicate with clients.

I suppose your intention is to use DeleGate as a POP proxy.  If so,
you must specify as SERVER=pop.  Otherwise if you wish to make
POP/HTTP gateway, an example in the document 2) may be helpful.