Article delegate-en/1724 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: broken post-response with http/1.0 keep-alive
01 Jul 2002 11:15:20 GMT "Marc Pohl" <pwudabdyi-p5lznxowmzxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yukata,

>Could you show me the error case with FTOCL=-tee-n ?
>I think what we shuld confirm first is to see what is sent out from
>DeleGate to client in the error case.

It's the same effect like with FCL. All runs fine after this. I think the
explanation for this behaviour is the line "HCKA:[0] closed -- x:external
filter" in the log. The client-keep-alive is disabled and so the problem
disappears.

But i have made a new interesting observation. This problem seems to depend
on the size of the POST request. The error occurs reproducible when the
size of the POST body is 9900 bytes. If i submit a smaller form with a POST
body of only 2900 bytes all is ok.

I will try to build a demo this evening (UTC) and send it to you, so that
we can easier analyse this.

Cheers,
Marc

Marc Pohl