Article delegate-en/1722 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Antwort: Re: [DeleGate-En] broken post-response with http/1.0 keep-alive
30 Jun 2002 22:43:07 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Marc,

you "Marc Pohl" <pwudabdyi-hugik5rx25xr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |i have placed a additional sv1log() call at the beginning HTTP_putMIMEmsg()
 |and started delegated with -vv
 |
 |This experiment shows that the function HTTP_putMIMEmsg() is not even
 |called if i reproduce the error.

Yes, I was reminded, after I sent the former message, that DeleGate
disables Keep-Alive for POST method, thus the function is not called.

 |I think one special thing in this scenario
 |is, that the first requests in keep-alive are all 304-results without any
 |body and the last request is a post without content-length. Because of this
 |the failed request is always the last request of the keep-alive connection
 |"HCKA:[4] closed -- M:Method is ``POST'' cpid[0]"

Could you show me the error case with FTOCL=-tee-n ?
I think what we shuld confirm first is to see what is sent out from
DeleGate to client in the error case.