Article delegate-en/1719 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Antwort: Re: [DeleGate-En] broken post-response with http/1.0 keep-alive
30 Jun 2002 20:30:08 GMT "Marc Pohl" <pwudabdyi-o7da2lvce5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

thank you for your quick response.

I have tried to get the detailed logfiles from delegate, but i discovered a
strange effect.

If I activate both FCL and FSV the server is very slow, but if i try the
post-function it behaves as expected. If i activate only FCL it is also
fine but slow.
But if i activated only FSV nothing happens until the browser timeout is
reached (not even a blank page).

So i cannot give you detailed logfiles for the error-case. The only thing i
can give you, is one logfile for the error-case without FCL and FSV and one
logfile for a successful access (this logfile is truncated after the access
to x_zu_suche_callout.ipl).

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Marc

(See attached file: marc_debug_error.log.zip)(See attached file:
marc_debug.log.zip)

Marc Pohl
WWF Wort + Ton GmbH
Bereich e-media

Tel. 0000 0000 00X
Fax. 0000 0000 00X
http://www.wwf-gruppe.de/

                    feedback@dele
                    gate.org             An:     feedback@delegate.org
                    (Yutaka Sato)        Kopie:  pwudabdyi-o7da2lvce5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org
                                         Thema:  Re: [DeleGate-En] broken post-response with http/1.0
                    30.06.2002           keep-alive
                    20:27
                    Bitte
                    antworten an
                    feedback

Hi Marc,

On 07/01/02(01:14) you "Marc Pohl" <pwudabdyi-o7da2lvce5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1717@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I have tried some printf-debugging but this has shown no quick
explanation
 |for this effect. I can see that putChunk() is called with the content of
 |the body and written to a filehandle like the headers before, but
ethereal
 |shows no further output to the client after the headers. I think you will
 |have some additional ideas whats happening there. If i could supply you
 |some more information please tell me.

I think the relevant log in LOGFILE records what happend.  If you
could show me the log with following parameters, which adds what
is sent among client/server into log, will give us more information.

  FCL=-tee-n-l FSV=-tee-n-l

 ( - ) National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology
(AIST)