Article delegate-en/1718 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: broken post-response with http/1.0 keep-alive
30 Jun 2002 18:27:46 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Hi Marc,

On 07/01/02(01:14) you "Marc Pohl" <pwudabdyi-uwzfqiwo6zxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1717@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I have tried some printf-debugging but this has shown no quick explanation
 |for this effect. I can see that putChunk() is called with the content of
 |the body and written to a filehandle like the headers before, but ethereal
 |shows no further output to the client after the headers. I think you will
 |have some additional ideas whats happening there. If i could supply you
 |some more information please tell me.

I think the relevant log in LOGFILE records what happend.  If you
could show me the log with following parameters, which adds what
is sent among client/server into log, will give us more information.

  FCL=-tee-n-l FSV=-tee-n-l