Article delegate-en/1689 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate spins cpu to 100% on Win2k Server boot
12 Jun 2002 17:10:49 GMT Jeff Frost <ppqdabdyi-t7hpmuyzwfxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

FYI,

The fix was switching to +=file to load the configuration.  It seems that
delegate has a problem when it tries to load its config from an http server
which has not yet begun listening on port 80.