Article delegate-en/1685 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Question: HTTP proxy server -> sending IP adress to server
11 Jun 2002 13:48:40 GMT jetteb <psudabdyi-t7hpmuytwfxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi!
    I'm very please about Delegate! It's a very good Proxy server! I'm
considering changing our proxy software to this one! I'm using Netscape
Proxy Server as a transparent HTTP server for now.
    I want to know if it's possible to send the IP adress of the client
to the real HTTP server via the HTTP proxy server Delegate (as it is
with NPS)?
    I've looked the manual and the news, but found nothing on this...
Maybe you can help?

    Benoit Jetté
Benoit Jette  E-mail: Benoit.Jette@UMontreal..CA
Universite de Montreal - Montreal - Quebec - Canada