Article delegate-en/1682 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Broken headers in '304 Not Modified (cached)'
10 Jun 2002 06:15:47 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Domo Shimizu-san,

On 06/10/02(13:36) you SHIMIZU Fumiyuki <prmdabdyi-t7hpmu2ywfxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1681@delegate-en.ML_>
 | > Also the filtering some entity-headers should/must be done
 | > following the HTTP/1.1 specification, but I'm not sure the
 | > implementation where it is mandatory, and I'm anxious that it might
 | > affect existing implementations (which can be broken)...
 |
 |I'd be happy if you decide to remove the entity-headers in this
 |situation, since some unwise cell phones get choked waiting for the
 |"empty" body based on a Content-Length even when they receive a 304
 |response.

I see.  Hearing such concrete reason I'm hardly driven to follow
the specification (^^) I will fix it.  Thank you.