Article delegate-en/1679 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re:
09 Jun 2002 22:57:43 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 06/08/02(00:53) you "Andrei Chiriaev" <ppydabdyi-t7hpmu6qofxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1677@delegate-en.ML_>
 |"http://[ip]/-/" will output an administration screen providing utilities
 |such "Server Administration" and "Client Set-up".
 |To disallow this access I have created relative "MOUNT" directive to route
 |this traffic to a default page.
 |My question, which is rather critical for me (integration time-frame), is to
 |know how to completely disallow access to the above interface.

To hide the builtin data, the following will do.

  MOUNT="/-/* = rcode=404"

You may need builtin icons when you are using DeleGate as a HTTP proxy
with gatewaying to non-HTTP protocols.  Add the following in this case.

  MOUNT="/-/builtin/icons /* ="