Article delegate-en/1677 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re:
07 Jun 2002 15:53:44 GMT "Andrei Chiriaev" <ppydabdyi-t7hpmuz4ofxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Yutaka,

With the default Delegate configuration accessing URLs of the form :
"http://[ip]/-/" will output an administration screen providing utilities
such "Server Administration" and "Client Set-up".

To disallow this access I have created relative "MOUNT" directive to route
this traffic to a default page.

My question, which is rather critical for me (integration time-frame), is to
know how to completely disallow access to the above interface.

Could you please advice ?

Regards,

Andrei Chiriaev