Article delegate-en/1673 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: refresh file on a cache
07 Jun 2002 05:41:56 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 06/07/02(14:32) you "michel.guilhem" <pradabdyi-t7hpmu5zofxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1672@delegate-en.ML_>
 |How to be sure that a file on the delegate cache is fresh like the same
 |file on a server ?

EXPIRE=0

will do.  With this, on each request from client, DeleGate always
(0 seconds after the data is cached) asks the server if the cached
data is fresh or no (using If-Modified-Since header).