Article delegate-en/1672 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] refresh file on a cache
07 Jun 2002 05:32:49 GMT "michel.guilhem" <pradabdyi-t7hpmu7vwfxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

How to be sure that a file on the delegate cache is fresh like the same
file on a server ?
The icp protocol verify this beetwen caches , my purpose is to verify
this beetwen a cache and a server ( ftp or http ) .
If the icp permit this , what is the manner and the syntax for this .
Thank you for any clue ( i try this with a cache squid under my delegate
cache but squid don't permit this for an ftp server ) .
is it possible ?
Thank you for any clue

Guilhem michel