Article delegate-en/167 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Multiple HTTP ports with delegate
13 Dec 1998 09:27:06 GMT Marco Morcos <puaaabdyi-cpuahtjl46vr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear sir,
            My ISP provides two separate http services.
1- The first one is on his proxy.myISP.com:2080 port and I connect
successfully to that by:
                   delegated -P2080 SERVER=http
2- The second uses satellite and it's on port
     proxy.myISP.com:80 , I tried to connect to that using:
                   delegated -P3080 SERVER=http://proxy.myISP.com:80/
The result is an http proxy on port 3080 which uses the first service as well.
I know that because the second service would ask me for a password
and is much faster.
Where did I go wrong?