Article delegate-en/1669 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re:
05 Jun 2002 15:45:45 GMT "Andrei Chiriaev" <ppydabdyi-t7hpmu7fofxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Yutaka,

I have identified the "real" problem causing the disruption in my
integration process. Several of my "MOUNT" rules refer to "/-", "/-/*"
patterns. This was done to exclude the DELAGATE's "admin" access.

First, is it normal the "Set-Cookie" HTTP header is also rewritten
according to "MOUNT" rules ?

Finally, how could I permanently disable the "admin" access using command
line switches ?

Thank you for your support.

Regards,

Andrei Chiriaev