Article delegate-en/1662 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En]
04 Jun 2002 16:32:39 GMT "Andrei Chiriaev" <ppydabdyi-t7hpmu4mofxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Yutaka,

"Delegate" is a wonderful and flexible tool that I am intensively
appreciating.  Nonetheless, I have recently encountered an operational