Article delegate-en/1653 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: A question about CFI SCRIPT
27 May 2002 08:03:16 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 05/27/02(16:56) you =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=B3=C2=BF=A1=BB=AA?= <poqdabdyi-p5lznxlp2jxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1652@delegate-en.ML_>
 |Hi,my question is how to write a cfi script to filter more than one string to another string.
 |For example,i write down the following script,hoping that string1 can be replaced by string2
 |and string3 can be replaced by string4.but it doesn't work. why?
 |
 |[content of test.cfi]
 |#!cfi
 |Filter: sed 's/string1/string2/'
 |Filter: sed 's/string3/string4/'

At most a single filter command can be specified in a rule in
CFI script, so it should be like follows:

Filter: sed -e 's/s1/s2/' -e 's/s3/s4/'