Article delegate-en/1642 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Traffic shaping for proxy users
08 May 2002 12:45:34 GMT pnidabdyi-y27ap3mdsbfr.ml@ml.delegate.org

Good day Yutaka.
Can I ask your Delegated plans about traffic shaping for proxy users?
We have problem unmanageability our internet access,  and assigning
different internet access rate for various groups of users will be very
useful.

WBW,  Vadim Mironov