Article delegate-en/1637 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: blocking ports through socks
02 May 2002 15:10:32 GMT Vaughn Jardine <plqdabdyi-y27ap3kakbfr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Thanks for all the help so far. I am still having problems blocking access
to port 1214 through socks. Let me give you the exact line I am using.

./delegated -P1080 SERVER=socks PERMIT="*:\!{*:1214}:*"

I used the "\" like you said and the system accepted it without problems,
but the above line is blocking EVERYTHING, and not just everything destined
to a server on port 1214.
Can you please send me a full line that would allow everything to go through
(using socks) but block access to any server listening on port 1214 like
kazaa.

Thanks.

--
Vaughn Jardine