Article delegate-en/1636 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] https proxy accelerator
02 May 2002 14:46:03 GMT Enrico Zaffaroni <pmqdabdyi-i3inxhncmzfr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I would like to build an https web accelerator to be able to serve
several https sites, on different machines, in an internal network with
only one public IP. This is really easy with http but I have not been
able to do it with https.
Does anyone have any idea or suggestion?

Thanks in advance
--
Enrico Zaffaroni
Internet Centre of Excellence