Article delegate-en/162 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Error message: "cannot create ${ACTDIR}/PID/${PORT} "
06 Dec 1998 13:39:06 GMT Marco Morcos <puaaabdyi-gztnjk7qfbnr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear sir,
           I know that you have answered that question before, however I don't know where to create the ${ACTDIR} directory (I mean under which subdirectory).

        I am using Red Hat Linux and delegate v.5.8.1, and inspite of the error message delegate seems to be working fine. So do I have to fix it?

         Also some one had a problem running Netscape 4.5 without a SOCKS server, I had the same problem and fixed it by removing the socks entry in Netscapes proxy settings.

Thanx,
          Marco Makram Morcos