Article delegate-en/1611 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Outlook Web Access
17 Apr 2002 21:39:17 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 04/18/02(06:02) you "Ronald Drexler" <pjidabdyi-o7da2lrby5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1610@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I have DeleGate 7.9.2 and I want to use it to publish our Exchange 2000
 |Outlook Web Access site.  The line following command allows me to get to
 |the default web page on the site:
 |
 |delegated -P65.89.124.187:80 SERVER=http://10.1.1.3:80 PERMIT="*:*:*"
 |
 |The problem lies with the authentication necessary to navigate to the
 |/exchange subfolder - The authentication window appears and multiple
 |attempts to provide the proper credentials just gives me the standard
 |Microsoft IIS server error page.  I have looked at the 65.89.124.187:80 logs
 |and I can see that there are some WWW-Authenticate messages.  Can you
 |provide me with some direction on how to tackle the problem.

Can you get the appropriate page with the same credentials but connecting
the HTTP server (http://10.1.1.3/exchange ?) directly without DeleGate ?