Article delegate-en/1610 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Outlook Web Access
17 Apr 2002 21:02:41 GMT "Ronald Drexler" <pjidabdyi-p5lznxnw2jxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Yutaka:
I have DeleGate 7.9.2 and I want to use it to publish our Exchange 2000 Outlook Web Access site.  The line following command allows me to get to the default web page on the site:

delegated -P65.89.124.187:80 SERVER=http://10.1.1.3:80 PERMIT="*:*:*"

The problem lies with the authentication necessary to navigate to the /exchange subfolder - The authentication window appears and multiple attempts to provide the proper credentials just gives me the standard Microsoft IIS server error page.  I have looked at the 65.89.124.187:80 logs and I can see that there are some WWW-Authenticate messages.  Can you provide me with some direction on how to tackle the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ron
Ronald Drexler
IT Manager
Accurate Technologies Inc
47199 Cartier Drive
Wixom, Michigan 48393
voice: (000) 000-0006
fax: (000) 000-0006
email: rdrexler@accuratetechnologies.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail message and all documents which accompany it are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader is not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail message is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately.