Article delegate-en/1609 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] FTP through Socks
17 Apr 2002 01:09:17 GMT "Vaughn Jardine" <pjedabdyi-uwzfqivn6zxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Forgive my ignorance as I'm new to delegate. My users use cuteftp, icq, and msn through Delegate socks. What parameters do I use to block ftp to ONE specific domain, while allowing access to other ftp sites?

Lets say I wanted people to access all ftp sites except *.uwi.com
I tried ./delegated -P1080 SERVER=socks PERMIT="*:*,!*.uwi.com:*" but this still allows access to www.uwi.com.
The I tried ./delegated -P1080 SERVER=socks PERMIT="*:!*.uwi.com,*:*  (all sites"*" come after the negate uwi) This blocks access but also to other ftp sites.

Can anyone help?

pjedabdyi-uwzfqivn6zxr.ml@ml.delegate.org