Article delegate-en/1590 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Help
28 Mar 2002 17:45:17 GMT "Ben Kong" <pgydabdyi-y27ap3mdsbfr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I am new to delegate,and I have read all the manual,but I is still not sure
how
to build a simpe http proxy with authorization.
my argument is following:
dg.exe -P8090 SERVER=http PERMIT=*:*:* Admin=pgydabdyi-y27ap3mdsbfr.ml@ml.delegate.org

I want to know whether delegate can act like a http proxy with autorization
like
some commercial http proxy(when a user connect to the proxy,a box pops up
asking
for username and password,if username and passowrd are valid,then the user
can
use that proxy).If delegate can do that,Can you please drop me some lines
showing
me how to add the argument to do so.
By the way,delegate is very good,and tons of features that I have never
seen.

Thanks.