Article delegate-en/1576 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Is possible "Linux Proxy Server + Windows Clients"?
26 Mar 2002 01:31:23 GMT "=?iso-8859-1?B?Sm9z6SBMdWlzIFNlcnJhbm8gUml2ZXJh?=" <pd4dabdyi-fa3r2xklsrfr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I just want to know if is possible configure a Linux box as a Proxy (HTTP, FTP, Socks, etc) Server giving service for Windows Clients.

I have SuSE Linux Pro 7.3 working with Squid, the problem is that Squid is not a Socks server. So I've heard Delegate it's.

Can I resolve my problem with Delegate or may I search another way?

I hope and thanks you a lot for your help.....