Article delegate-en/1564 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: DGROOT ignored on Win32
18 Mar 2002 16:51:08 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Hi,

On 03/18/02(19:26) you Manuel Martin <pdmdabdyi-5vjbuj642ptr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1563@delegate-en.ML_>
 |i've some strange problem with your great software on WinNT. Well,
 |delegate doesn't like my DGROOT parameter when expiring. My service
 |starts like this:
 |
 |delegated -PXXXX +=conf
 |
 |conf:
 |DGROOT=d:/proxy
 |Delegate finds its files nevertheless in normal operation (including
 |DGROOT/CACHE), but the CRON tries to expire in \var\spool\... I might
 |have missed something, but have no idea what this could be.

DGROOT is one of parameters which cannot be given in "+=parameters" file
unfortunately.  It must be specified in command line.

<URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm#PARAMETERS>