Article delegate-en/1562 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: 7.8+ takes 100% CPU on Win32
18 Mar 2002 06:57:12 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Hi Sebastian,

On 03/16/02(00:44) you "Sebastian Stache \(inet/nyv\)" <p5mcqbdyi-xtc56t3iernr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1560@delegate-en.ML_>
 |Versions 7.8x (alpha) and 7.9x on Win32 as service will, after some time
 |(from minutes to hours), enter a state in which the main delegate process
 |consistently consumes as much CPU power it can get. This makes a tremendous
 |impact on the server overall, and also on the spawned delegate processes
 |(web clients become sluggish).
 |The problem does not seem to exist on version 7.7x and earlier.

Thank you for your information and I hope you would tell me a little more:
- do you mean 7.8.0 causes the problem?
- didn't you saw something strange in your LOGFILE on the situation?

Thanks in advance.