Article delegate-en/1554 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Please assist
14 Mar 2002 13:25:40 GMT "john barthes" <pcidabdyi-ecr676uuso5r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

Firstly thank you for a wonderful product, delegate is a life saver and I
think it is brilliant.
I use delegate on a windows 2000 server as an http proxy. I was wondering
why utilisation sits at 99% for the executable, is this a bug and if so do u
plan on fixing this?

Thanks
Again

Regards