Article delegate-en/1553 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] FW: [DeleGate-En] Delegated & RedHat 7.2
13 Mar 2002 12:22:12 GMT pbqdabdyi-fa3r2xmpsrfr.ml@ml.delegate.org

Had some problems mailing you this, message to large or something so here it goes again, zipped the files.

Hi Yutaka!

I saw you released 7.9.2 and that version works fine on RH7.2 ! :-)

Anyhow, if you still want to troubleshoot the problem I attached the info you asked for. I didn't manage to get stack trace to work but I can continue on that if you want.

7.8.0 and 7.9.1 are the versions I tested that didn't work.  The attached logs are from 7.9.1.

Cheers!

Robin