Article delegate-en/1551 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegated & RedHat 7.2
12 Mar 2002 06:45:30 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Hi,

On 03/11/02(21:11) you pbqdabdyi-mnhltauaenjr.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote in <_A1548@delegate-en.ML_>
 |For some weird reason I cant get delegated socks server to work since I upgraded to RedHat 7.2. I've tried it on 3 machines with the same results.  I've tried both new and old versions of delegated.  No firewalling, ipchains, iptables etc are activated. Just talked to a friend and he has got the same problem.
 |
 |It's starts OK and you can see delegated receives the requests and establish a session the requested site, however thats how far you get.
 |
 |I hope this can be fixed whereever the problem resides so I can continue using this kickass software !

The following informations would be helpful to figure out what is happening.

  1. LOGFILE of the DeleGate
     (by delegated -vd -P1080 ...)

  2. systemcall trace
     (by /usr/bin/strace delegated -1 -P1080 ...)

  3. stack trace
     (by /usr/bin/gdb delegated, run -1 -P1080 ..., control-C, and where)

I'll appreciate if you would send these to me.