Article delegate-en/1548 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegated & RedHat 7.2
11 Mar 2002 12:11:03 GMT pbqdabdyi-fa3r2xotsrfr.ml@ml.delegate.org

Hi!

For some weird reason I cant get delegated socks server to work since I upgraded to RedHat 7.2. I've tried it on 3 machines with the same results.  I've tried both new and old versions of delegated.  No firewalling, ipchains, iptables etc are activated. Just talked to a friend and he has got the same problem.

It's starts OK and you can see delegated receives the requests and establish a session the requested site, however thats how far you get.

I hope this can be fixed whereever the problem resides so I can continue using this kickass software !

Thanks!

Best Regards
Robin