Article delegate-en/1544 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] How to implement a POP3 message virus checking
06 Mar 2002 11:46:31 GMT "Ciro Danise" <pbadabdyi-tqqtzd45azfr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I want to use DeleGate as pop3 proxy on a Linux platform for my LAN
users and doing a virus checking of downloaded messages before they
reach the users. In which way is that possible, supposed I have the
antivirus?

Thanks

Ciro