Article delegate-en/1541 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Question on Socks5 + PERMIT Records
28 Feb 2002 05:11:51 GMT "CJ Britt" <paudabdyi-mnhipgc4s5jr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Greetings-
I have just installed and configured delegate (most recent version) on a
FreeBSD box..

How do I add the PERMIT records? I am a little confused... Right now all
hosts are blocked (as default I take it) so how do I open it up using
PERMIT or any other means?

Secondly, how do I add socks 5 authentication?

Thanks
Chris Britt
CJ_Britt@brewsteracademy..