Article delegate-en/1540 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Authentiction
26 Feb 2002 15:48:36 GMT "Martin Dance" <paqdabdyi-xtqvdm2knljr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Team,
I have downloaded the stable version of the delegate software and my platform is Linux 7.0 and i'm trying to be authenticated as the administrator from a remote workstation.
So my questions are:
1) do I make config changes in the DELEGATE.CONF ie by adding more options like the examples in the Manual. Or do add my options in the Makefile in /src and re-compile or do I start the delegated daemon and include the options at start.  If so what changes do I need to make to get this working
2) what is the quickest way of allowing me to remotely manage the delegate server so I can use the GUI.
many thanks

Martin.

For addressee only. No legally binding commitments will be created
by this e-mail message. Where we intend to create legally binding
commitments these will be made through hard copy correspondence
or documents.

3i Investments plc

Registered office: 91 Waterloo Road
                              London SE1 8XP

Registered no:3975789

Regulated by the FSA

If you are not the intended recipient it may be unlawful for you to read, copy, distribute, disclose
or otherwise use the information in this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient please contact
us immediately. E-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorised
amendment, and we do not accept liability for any such corruption, interception or amendment or
the consequences thereof.

3i is committed to following policies which protect
your privacy and comply with current international
data protection laws and regulations in respect
of personal data. Further details of these policies
can be found at www.3i.com.