Article delegate-en/1537 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] How to use CFI Filter on FTP Proxy (English)
18 Feb 2002 01:49:10 GMT "西尾高幸" <paadabdyi-xtqvdmy4nljr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Delegated is now working nicely as HTTP Proxy on the machine.
Delegated is started by the command such as,
delegated -P8080 SERVER=http \
FTOCL=/usr/etc/delegate_http.cfi \
SERVER=http://-/-/ \
PERMIT="*:*:192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0"

By useing CFI Filter, we are scanning the file coming from the outside.
Such as,delegate_http.cfi
#!cfi
Filter: filter

Here I have a question, whether or not can we use the CFI Filter
on FTP Proxy just only scanning data(file) by the Delegated command ?
If we can, how can it be described.

Does anyone know about it? Please let me know.

Nishio